COSMETIC PRODUCTS - SKIN AND HAIR HEALTH
Spirulina is not only a valid and complete food for the body but, thanks to its multiple properties, it is also used a lot in cosmetics . Its nourishing capacities for skin and hair are manifold: toning, moisturizing, nourishing and regenerative. The detoxifying action is the key element that makes this seaweed perfect for creating purifying masks and scrubs of various kinds, even the most 'home-made' ones.
Our pure Spirulina powder already contains in nature all that mix of vitamins and minerals that make it the perfect ally for any type of beauty routine:
- Vitamin A regulates the production of sebum and the secretion of the sebaceous glands, preventing or regulating acne problems.
- Vitamin E performs a healing action, ideal for repairing the damage caused to collagen fibers and restoring firmness and elasticity to the tissues . In addition, it strengthens the skin barrier against UV rays, limiting the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration.
- B vitamins stimulate cell renewal. They have an antioxidant and anti-aging action, helping the production of elastin and hyaluronic acid . In particular, vitamin B3 (also known as vitamin PP) stimulates the production of collagen and stimulates the correct functioning of the microcirculation.
Spirulina is also widely indicated for draining and reducing treatments. Phycocyanin, together with other active and antioxidant ingredients, deeply hydrates the skin, counteracting the chronic inflammation typical of cellulite, with a reducing and draining effect already after the first treatments.
Our Spirulina soap performs a remineralizing, revitalizing, antioxidant and nourishing action. Suitable for all skin types, it purifies it in depth, through a rebalancing work and makes it smooth and radiant.
Thanks to its antioxidant and elasticizing properties, our Spiru-Soap helps to restore the skin's natural water balance. Furthermore, used for daily cleansing, it helps to slow down premature aging of the epidermis.
- For face: Spiru-Soap for face is particularly suitable thanks to its anti-aging action, given the presence of vitamin E , selenium and tyrosine .
- For body: Vitamins A , C, E, K, those of group B such as B2, B3, B1, B5, B9, B6 , and the presence of zinc, copper, phosphorus, iron, manganese, potassium, calcium and selenium, they perform a powerful toning and firming action on the tissues, leaving the body hydrated.
- For hair: The benefits for hair care are noteworthy. Spiru-Soap used as a pre or post wash mask is effective against oily hair , balancing the production of sebum; It fights dandruff and itching, thanks to the high content of antioxidant and detoxifying substances; Counteracts excessive hair loss thanks to its strengthening action, thus preventing baldness.
Suitable for all hair types, Spirulina regulates the excessive production of sebum in the case of scalp tending to grease and regenerates the tissues in the case of dry and brittle hair.